A manicure is one of the most basic ways to express yourself. When you go for a manicure, you’re not just getting your nails done; you’re also choosing the nail supplies online (or from a store) that accurately represent who you are and what kind of mood you’re in. So, if you’re looking for a new way to stand out this New Year’s Eve, here are some of the popular nail trends right now:
The Classic Dark Manicure
This is an excellent option for New Year’s Eve 2023. The darker shades of red, blue and black are elegant and classic. But the mood is more green this time, so don’t shy away from iconic emeralds and bedazzle the crowd around you.
This is a great way to add some flair to your look, and there are many different styles of animal prints you can choose from. For instance, leopard print is currently the most popular, but zebra and cheetah prints have also been gaining popularity recently. The best part about animal print nails is that you can wear them with anything.
Graphic Designs and Lines
The second trend is to use a nail art pen to draw on your nails. You can get these nail supplies online or at any beauty supply store, and they are fairly inexpensive. They come in sets of several colours, so you can mix and match different patterns and designs on each finger. And if you don’t have one of these pens already, getting one is recommended so you can be part of this trend.
Metallics and Glitter
If you want to go all out, try combining these two trends. There are different ways to use them together, such as
- Take an existing metallic shade and add glitter in the same colour. This will give your nail art a more subtle sparkle and make a significant impact. The easiest way to do this is by dabbing loose glitter over the dried top coat of your base shade. You can apply multiple coats of clear polish on top of your metallic polish if you want more intense glittery effects. Meanwhile, ensure all layers are dry before going on to the next step.
- Try using metallics as accents instead of full-fledged designs on their own; either stencil some shapes or apply them in freehand fashion across one nail at a time. You can go even simpler by sponging on white polish over your entire hand or foot with some black matte nail varnish mixed in for contrast (the kind used for French tips).
This is a great way to accentuate your outfit and show off your jewellery. Think of nude as the base coat for your skin so that it can be applied long or short. If you’re feeling bold, try some rhinestones on top of your nude nails to give them that extra sparkle.
You can also have fun with different shades of browns, tans and creams; whatever gets you in the mood for New Year’s Eve 2023!
Colours Like Emerald, Red or Gold
To make your nails look festive and glamorous, it’s a good idea to choose evergreens. These colours are classy, and you can never go wrong with them. Meanwhile, try various shades offered by brands.
If you’re looking for inspiration, try the following ideas:
- Be bold by trying a new colour or texture that you’ve never worn before.
- Be creative by not being afraid to take chances and experiment with different styles, shapes and sizes of nail art tools.
- Be yourself because nail art is about expressing yourself through your nails.
Whether you’re looking for a bold statement or something more subtle, there’s something here for everyone. So whether you want to go all out with graphics or keep it simple with a classic manicure, these hot trends can help you find the perfect look for New Year’s Eve 2023.